Terms and Conditions
Use of the activityexpress.co.uk website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of activityexpress.co.uk constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in their state at the date and time of usage.
- activityexpress.co.uk reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online without notice. Your continued use of this site after changes are made constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, images, photos and logos included are displayed without warranty or guarantee. While activityexpress.co.uk will attempt to keep all information as up to date as possible, we hold no responsibility for any inaccuracy found within the site data.
Please note: Prices are only shown only as a guide, E&OE (errors and omissions excepted)
- Copyright restrictions :
activityexpress.co.uk takes no responsibility for the content, validity or security of external Internet Sites linked from this website.
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
activityexpress.co.uk are committed to providing a reliable, useful and safe web experience. While all measures are taken by activityexpress.co.uk to reduce errors, downtime or risk of virus or other digital security issues, activityexpress.co.uk hold no responsibility for any damages, loss of data or other problems that arise from using this website. Use of the website and corresponding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means accepting a "use at your own risk" policy.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
activityexpress.co.uk may change or withdraw any part of www.activityexpress.co.uk, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Commercial reproduction or use of any materials from this website is strictly prohibited unless prior authorisation has been given by activityexpress.co.uk.
- Materials on this website may not be copied for any use including personal use
- Cross linking or use of this websites material on other websites in any way is strictly prohibited unless prior authorisation is given by activityexpress.co.uk
- All material on this website is subject to copyright by activityexpress.co.uk unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer and product logo's belong to their respective companies unless otherwise stated.